can-do communications is the trading name of Nick Oldham. Address: Grove Park Studios, 188-192 Sutton Court Road, London W4 3HR. VAT Registration: 894364383. Tel: +44(0)208912 1576. E-mail: email@example.com.
This site is best viewed using Mozilla Firefox, Safari or Internet Explorer 7 and above. The site is configured for a display resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels. The site was designed and built by Origin Design Ltd, part of the can-do collective.
The following statement is made in light of current Data Protection legislation and the requirement to alert you to the practices which will govern the processing of your data by can-do communications.
1. We will obtain information about you when you register with the site, e-mail the site and/or company, ask about our services, or otherwise provide us with personal information.
2. The type of information collected includes names and addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and fax numbers.
3. Information collected will be used to provide you with information or services requested, and/or for administration purposes. At no time will your information be provided to any third parties without your express prior permission.
4. By providing us with your data, you consent to the collection and use of the information provided in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
1. can-do communications reserves all rights with regard to the use, copying and/or distribution of its name, logo and logo variations. Similarly, other company names, products, trading names, copyrighted services and/or trademarks featured on this site may be trademarks of their respective owners or licensors and such rights are expressly reserved to the respective owners or licensors.
2. Commercial use or publication of any or all items displayed on this site is prohibited without written authorisation from can-do communications and/or the written authorisation of the respective owners or licensors identified above. Further, nothing herein shall be construed as the granting or conferring of any license by can-do communications with regard to the use of any item displayed.
3. Specifically you must not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices or marks contained on this site, and/or use any materials on this website which may infringe the copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right or property right of can-do communications or any third parties featured on the site.
Terms & Conditions
1. Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
2. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
3. Further, you must use the site for information purposes only or for reproduction for personal use only. Use of the site for reproduction on any other website or for commercial gain is prohibited.
4. Additionally, you must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing material which is malicious or technologically harmful. Any breach of this provision may be construed as a criminal offence and we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Further, in the event of such a breach, your right to use the site will cease immediately.
5. can-do communications does not warrant that the functions contained in the material contained in this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that carries it are free of viruses and/or other technologically harmful materials.
7. Further, whilst can-do communications makes all reasonable attempts to exclude malign or technologically harmful materials from the site it cannot ensure such exclusion and no liability is accepted for damage caused through the downloading of viruses or other technologically harmful materials. You are therefore recommended to take all appropriate safeguards before downloading information from the website.
8. On occasion, the site may contain links to websites operated by third parties.
can-do communications does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. Similarly, the inclusion of links to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators by can-do communications. You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of any information contained on such third party websites, and also the value and integrity of any goods and services offered by the websites. Further, can-do communications accepts no liability for damage caused through the downloading of technologically harmful materials from such third party websites.
9. Any loss incurred or sustained by you when transmitting information by means of e-mail or other internet links in connection to can-do communications shall be borne solely and exclusively by you and in no event shall any such loss in whole or in part be borne by can-do communications.
10. can-do communications reserves the right to vary the provision of services listed on this site and/or in other company literature without notice. All services are subject to availability and can-do communications reserves the right to refuse to supply services to any individual or organisation.
11. can-do communications reserves the rights to change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
Freelance copywriting from Nick Oldham. Websites & Blogs. Ads & Slogans. Emails & E-zines. Newsletters. Brochures. Catalogues. Leaflets. Sales Presenters. Press Releases. Packaging. AV Scripts. Features. Speeches. Presentations. And all forms of online content...
Nick Oldham ~ freelance copywriter at can-do communications...
E: firstname.lastname@example.org. T: 020 8995 4582
Consumer, Corporate & B2B
Copy, content generation, creative writing, communications planning, brand strategy and marketing advice...